SFEMS Summer 2013 Workshop Fees and Details
Med/Ren Workshop |
Classical Workshop |
Baroque Workshop |
Music Discovery Workshop
Note: the deadline for early enrollment is April 30. Beginning May 1, the fee for
all workshops will be $50 more.
Adult Workshop Fees
- The fee for the Medieval & Renaissance,
Classical, or Baroque workshop
is $545 for enrollment by April 30, or $595 for enrollment received May 1 or later.
The fee for each Recorder workshop is $540 for enrollment by April 30, or
$590 for enrollment received May 1 or later.
Room and Board options for Med/Ren and Baroque at Sonoma State University:
- Room and board is $625.
- Room without board, $545 (this choice is limited in number).
- Rooms at Sonoma State are single occupancy only.
Room and board options for Classical and Recorder at
St. Albert's Priory:
For people who are staying on campus for both Recorder weeks there will be an
extra charge of $70,
which includes the extra night's lodging, dinner on Saturday July 20,
and brunch on Sunday July 21.
This extra charge can be paid with your online enrollment on Ticket Turtle.
If you enroll by mail, please add it to the fee for Room and Board.
- Room and board is $395.
- Lunch and dinner only (no room), $170.
- Lunch only (no room), $70.
- Rooms at St. Albert's Priory are single occupancy only.
Discounts for adult workshops:
- The discount for SFEMS members is $10/workshop
- There is a single discount of $15 on the total fee for enrolling in more than one
workshop. If you qualify for this discount, please contact the SFEMS office,
(510) 528-1725, to handle your enrollment.
Children's Music Discovery Workshop Fees
- The fee for the Music Discovery Workshop is $440 for enrollment
received by April 30, and $490 for enrollment received May 1 or later.
- There is a discount of $50 available for each additional sibling after the first.
Enrolling for all workshops
If you find that Ticket Turtle does not address your situation, you can still enroll by
calling the SFEMS office, (510) 528-1725.
If you prefer to enroll by mail, download and print the
and mail it in as instructed.
Financial aid, based on need, is available from SFEMS in the form of
tuition scholarships or work/study arrangements. College credit is also
available from Sonoma State University (two semester units of academic credit
per week or three continuing education units).
See each workshop's page for links to information on financial assistance and
work/study opportunities, or see
The Small Print
SFEMS reserves the right to modify programs and faculty, without notice,
as needed to match enrollment and student preferences. Participants enrolling
by May 2 pay a lower tuition rate. A nonrefundable minimum deposit of
$100 per week is required. For the Music Discovery Workshop, the deposit is
nonrefundable after May 1. IF YOU CANCEL WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF A WORKSHOP,
PAYMENT OF FULL TUITION IS REQUIRED. A full room-and-board payment is
required to reserve your room. This payment is fully refundable until five weeks
before your workshop. All fees must be paid in full by the first day
of the event. Room and board at Sonoma State University and St. Albert's Priory
are optional, and single meals, including a vegetarian menu, are available.
Smoking is not permitted in campus buildings.
Cancellation Policy [the large print]:
- No room and board refunds if cancellation date is later than 5 weeks prior to the workshop.
- The $100 tuition deposit for adult workshops is not refundable. The MDW deposit is not refundable
after April 30.
- Payment of full tuition is required for cancellations received within 2 weeks of a workshop.
Last updated 04/24/2013.
San Francisco Early Music Society, P.O. Box 27495, San Francisco, CA 94127-0495 ·
About SFEMS |
Concert tickets |
Flex Passes/Gifts |
Report website problems: