The next page is the SFEMS Membership page.
- If you are already on file and if you are already a member, you will see two boxes
on the page, the top one with your current membership status, and a second larger one below
with options for upgrading your membership.
- If you are not on file or if you are not a member, you will only see the second box.
If you believe that you are a member but do not see the membership status box, please contact
the SFEMS office by phone (510-528-1725) or email
email@example.com for assistance.
You will only be able to buy tickets at the discounted Member price if you have a
current SFEMS membership on file.
If you are not a member but wish to become one, or if your membership has expired or lapsed,
please complete your Membership transaction before purchasing tickets. You will not be able
to receive Member pricing on tickets unless you complete a membership transaction before
beginning your ticket transaction.
Please consider a donation in addition to your membership contribution. You can do this
All donations except those designated for a SFEMS affiliate
will be applied to your membership for your current membership year and will count toward
a higher membership level for that year.
All donations to the San Francisco Early Music Society, including memberships,
are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
Ordering concert tickets
You can reach our
page from several places on our website.
While our live box office will still be available during SFEMS office hours,
our new ticketing service allows concert patrons to select and purchase their
own seats online any time, as well as to exchange their seats for other
performances during a concert weekend.
We have several changes in our concert ticketing this year.
- You will have to create a new login before you make any purchases
(see Customer Login above)
- All concert admission is now by reserved seating. We had to make this change in order
to guarantee reserved seats to our subscribers. You can choose your own seats online
when you make your purchase.
- The ticket cost is automatically totaled before you authorize payment, and an
itemized payment receipt will be emailed to you at the conclusion of your order.
- As with our old system, a $5.00 handling fee will be added to each ticket order,
but there is no fee for memberships or donations.
- You will get a link to e-tickets that you can print yourself.
You can also request that your tickets be sent by mail from the Box Office.
- Your credit card will be verified and charged immediately.
- You will automatically get the Member price for concert tickets if you are
a current member (see SFEMS Membership above).
- You will have to create a new Login to the TT system before you make any purchases.
(Yes, yet another login account, and a new password.)
Please note that there is no click box for a Member price for tickets.
There are only General and Senior price boxes available to click.
However, if you are a current SFEMS member, you will receive the Member price,
whether you click the Senior or the General box.
If you are in doubt about
your membership status, please check the
page before you begin your ticket order.
Thank you for your memberships, donations and ticket purchases!
Please call the SFEMS office (510-528-1725) or email
if you need any help using our new system.
Last updated 07/23/2013.
San Francisco Early Music Society, P.O. Box 27495, San Francisco, CA 94127-0495 ·
SFEMS Box Office, P.O. Box 10151, Berkeley, CA 94709 ·
About SFEMS |
Concert tickets |
Flex Passes/Gifts |
Report website problems: